- Unlike conventional two-dimensional fingerprint recognition systems that acquire
images by pressing the fingers on sensors, the recognition process of this project
not require any direct contact to input sensors.
- In addition, it makes use of three-dimensional fingerprint information
- Touchless fingerprint system does not require any contact between the sensor and
user's finger. Therefore it can solve the problems of touch-based fingerprint systems.
- Image quality degradation by skin condition changes & Latent problem
Degradation by skin condition Latent problem
3. System structure
- High Recognition Performance
recognition system in mobile and laptop application
identification system in border controls
- Person identification in the crowded environment such as polling places and
- Multimodal biometric system